Lennart Köhler chaired the European Community Project ‘Child Health Indicators of Life and Development’ (CHILD).
Indicators of children's development: considerations when constructing a set of national Child Health Indicators for the European Union
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 551–558, November 2003
How to Cite
Köhler, L. and Rigby, M. (2003), Indicators of children's development: considerations when constructing a set of national Child Health Indicators for the European Union. Child: Care, Health and Development, 29: 551–558. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2214.2003.00375.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.