Prompt epithelial damage and restitution processes in allergen challenged guinea-pig trachea in vivo
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1458–1470, December 1997
How to Cite
ERJEFÄLT, J. S., KORSGREN, M., NTLSSON, M. C., SUNDLER, F. and PERSSON, C. G. A. (1997), Prompt epithelial damage and restitution processes in allergen challenged guinea-pig trachea in vivo. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 1458–1470. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1997.1200932.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Submitted 22 April 1996; revised 18 June 1996; accepted 12 September 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.