Specific induction of interleukin-4-producing cells in response to in vitro allergen stimulation in atopic individuals
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 808–815, July 1997
How to Cite
GABRIELSSON, S., PAULIE, S., RAK, S., LAGGING, E., VAN HAGE-HAMSTEN, M., HARFAST, B. and TROYE-BLOMBERG, M. (1997), Specific induction of interleukin-4-producing cells in response to in vitro allergen stimulation in atopic individuals. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 808–815. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1997.560878.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted 22 September 1996; revised 15 March 1996; accepted 25 August 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.