Supported by a grant from the Commission of the European Communities (ECSC grant 7280–03–056).
Comparison of inflammatory cell counts in asthma: induced sputum vs bronchoalveolar lavage and bronchial biopsies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 769–779, July 1997
How to Cite
GROOTENDORST, D. C., SONT, J. K., WILLEMS, L. N. A., KLUIN-NELEMANS, J. C., VAN KRIEKEN, J. H. J. M., VESELIC-CHARVAT, M. and STERK, P. J. (1997), Comparison of inflammatory cell counts in asthma: induced sputum vs bronchoalveolar lavage and bronchial biopsies. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 27: 769–779. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1997.890900.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Submitted 28 June 1996; revised 4 November 1996; accepted 14 November 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.