Circulating CLA+ lymphocytes from children with atopic dermatitis contain an increased percentage of cells bearing staphylococcal-related T-cell receptor variable segments
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1264–1272, October 1998
How to Cite
Torres, Gonzalez, Corzo, Giron, Carvajal, Garcia, Pinedo, Martinez-Valverde, Blanca and Santamaria (1998), Circulating CLA+ lymphocytes from children with atopic dermatitis contain an increased percentage of cells bearing staphylococcal-related T-cell receptor variable segments. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 28: 1264–1272. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1998.00397.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.