IFN-γ is only partially restored by co-stimulation with IL-12, IL-2, IL-15, IL-18 or engagement of CD28
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 207–216, February 1999
How to Cite
Jung, Witzak, Dieckhoff, Zachmann, Heidrich, Aversa and Neumann (1999), IFN-γ is only partially restored by co-stimulation with IL-12, IL-2, IL-15, IL-18 or engagement of CD28. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 29: 207–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1999.00482.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!