Inverse correlation of domestic exposure to Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus antigen patch test reactivity in patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 920–925, July 1999
How to Cite
GUTGESELL, SEUBERT, JUNGHANS and NEUMANN, CH. (1999), Inverse correlation of domestic exposure to Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus antigen patch test reactivity in patients with atopic dermatitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 29: 920–925. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1999.00553.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!