Debilitating beliefs, emotional distress and quality of life in patients given immunotherapy for insect sting allergy
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1626–1631, December 1999
How to Cite
Confino-Cohen, R., Melamed, S. and Goldberg, A. (1999), Debilitating beliefs, emotional distress and quality of life in patients given immunotherapy for insect sting allergy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 29: 1626–1631. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1999.00656.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!