Airway wall remodelling: does it occur and what does it mean?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1457–1466, November 1999
How to Cite
Kips and Pauwels (1999), Airway wall remodelling: does it occur and what does it mean?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 29: 1457–1466. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1999.00659.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!