The influence of beliefs on the quality of life of patients with allergic diseases
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1591–1592, December 1999
How to Cite
Hyland, M. E. (1999), The influence of beliefs on the quality of life of patients with allergic diseases. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 29: 1591–1592. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.1999.00735.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.