Are anaphylactic reactions to snake bites immunoglobulin E-mediated?
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 267–282, February 2000
How to Cite
Reimers, Weber and Müller (2000), Are anaphylactic reactions to snake bites immunoglobulin E-mediated?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 267–282. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00697.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.