Occupational asthma caused by soybean flour in bakers—differences with soybean-induced epidemic asthma
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 839–846, June 2000
How to Cite
Quirce, Polo, Figueredo, González and Sastre (2000), Occupational asthma caused by soybean flour in bakers—differences with soybean-induced epidemic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 839–846. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00829.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.