Preventive treatment of intranasal fluticasone propionate reduces cytokine mRNA expressing cells before and during a single nasal allergen provocation
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1476–1485, October 2000
How to Cite
Kleinjan, A., Holm, A. F., Dijkstra, M. D., Boks, S. S., Severijnen, L.-A. F., Mulder, P. G. and Fokkens, W. J. (2000), Preventive treatment of intranasal fluticasone propionate reduces cytokine mRNA expressing cells before and during a single nasal allergen provocation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 1476–1485. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00904.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.