Assessment of latex allergy in a healthcare population: are the available tests valid?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1444–1449, October 2000
How to Cite
Pridgeon, C., Wild, G., Ashworth, F., Egner, W. and Ward, A. M. (2000), Assessment of latex allergy in a healthcare population: are the available tests valid?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 1444–1449. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00908.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.