Safety of allergen-specific immunotherapy. Relation between dosage regimen, allergen extract, disease and systemic side-effects during induction treatment
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1423–1429, October 2000
How to Cite
Mellerup, M. T., Hahn, G. W., Poulsen, L. K. and Malling, H.-J. (2000), Safety of allergen-specific immunotherapy. Relation between dosage regimen, allergen extract, disease and systemic side-effects during induction treatment. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 1423–1429. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00910.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!