Efficacy and tolerability of fluticasone propionate nasal drops 400 μg once daily compared with placebo for the treatment of bilateral polyposis in adults
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1460–1468, October 2000
How to Cite
Keith, P., Nieminen, J., Hollingworth, K. and Dolovich, J. (2000), Efficacy and tolerability of fluticasone propionate nasal drops 400 μg once daily compared with placebo for the treatment of bilateral polyposis in adults. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 1460–1468. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00932.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.