Studies on linkage and association of atopy with the chromosomal region 12q13–24
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1555–1561, November 2000
How to Cite
Heinzmann, A., Grotherr, P., Jerkic, S.-P., Lichtenberg, A., Braun, S., Kruse, S., Forster, J., Kuehr, J. and Deichmann, K. A. (2000), Studies on linkage and association of atopy with the chromosomal region 12q13–24. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 30: 1555–1561. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2000.00954.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!