IgE and IgG antibody responses to recombinant Alt a 1 as a marker of sensitization to Alternaria in asthma and atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1891–1895, December 2001
How to Cite
Vailes, L. D., Perzanowski, M. S., Wheatley, L. M., Platts-Mills, T. A. E. and Chapman, M. D. (2001), IgE and IgG antibody responses to recombinant Alt a 1 as a marker of sensitization to Alternaria in asthma and atopic dermatitis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1891–1895. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.00745.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 11 January 2001; revised 11 May 2001; accepted 8 June 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.