Dietary factors associated with physician-diagnosed asthma and allergic rhinitis in teenagers: analyses of the first Nutrition and Health Survey in Taiwan
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 259–264, February 2001
How to Cite
Huang, S.-L., Lin, K.-C. and Pan, W.-H. (2001), Dietary factors associated with physician-diagnosed asthma and allergic rhinitis in teenagers: analyses of the first Nutrition and Health Survey in Taiwan. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 259–264. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.00938.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Submitted 30 June 1999; revised 13 September 1999; accepted 25 March 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!