Biologically active recombinant forms of a major house dust mite group 1 allergen Der f 1 with full activities of both cysteine protease and IgE binding
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 116–124, January 2001
How to Cite
Yasuhara, T., Takai, T., Yuuki, T., Okudaira, H. and Okumura, Y. (2001), Biologically active recombinant forms of a major house dust mite group 1 allergen Der f 1 with full activities of both cysteine protease and IgE binding. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 116–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.00945.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Submitted 11 January 2000; revised 13 March 2000; accepted 9 May 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!