The development of an antibody to trimellitic anhydride
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 453–457, March 2001
How to Cite
Griffin, P., Allan, L., Beckett, P., Elms, J. and Curran, A. D. (2001), The development of an antibody to trimellitic anhydride. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 453–457. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01018.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 17 February 2000; revised 7 June 2000; 10 July 2000 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.