Identification of vacuolar serine proteinase as a major allergen of Aspergillus fumigatus by immunoblotting and N-terminal amino acid sequence analysis
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 295–302, February 2001
How to Cite
Shen, H.-D., Lin, W.-L., Tam, M. F., Chou, H., Wang, C.-W., Tsai, J.-J., Wang, S.-R. and Han, S.-H. (2001), Identification of vacuolar serine proteinase as a major allergen of Aspergillus fumigatus by immunoblotting and N-terminal amino acid sequence analysis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 295–302. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01026.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Submitted 19 March 1999; revised 8 September 1999; accepted 29 April 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.