Long-term asthma control with oral montelukast and inhaled beclomethasone for adults and children 6 years and older
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 845–854, June 2001
How to Cite
Williams, B., Noonan, G., Reiss, T. F., Knorr, B., Guerra, J., White, R. and Matz, J. (2001), Long-term asthma control with oral montelukast and inhaled beclomethasone for adults and children 6 years and older. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 845–854. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01085.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Submitted 17 April 2000; revised 3 July 2000; accepted 10 November 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!