Increased nitric oxide production in nasal epithelial cells from allergic patients – RT-PCR analysis and direct imaging by a fluorescence indicator: DAF-2 DA*
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 881–888, June 2001
How to Cite
Takeno, S., Osada, R., Furukido, K., Chen, J. H. and Yajin, K. (2001), Increased nitric oxide production in nasal epithelial cells from allergic patients – RT-PCR analysis and direct imaging by a fluorescence indicator: DAF-2 DA. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 881–888. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01093.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Submitted 18 January 2000; revised 17 April 2000; accepted 15 November 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.