The importance of housing characteristics in determining Der p 1 levels in carpets in New Zealand homes
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 827–835, June 2001
How to Cite
Wickens, K., Mason, K., Fitzharris, P., Siebers, R., Hearfield, M., Cunningham, M. and Crane, J. (2001), The importance of housing characteristics in determining Der p 1 levels in carpets in New Zealand homes. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 827–835. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01108.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Submitted 1 February 2000; revised 9 April 2000; accepted 22 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!