Local increase in the number of mast cells and expression of nerve growth factor in the bronchus of asthmatic patients after repeated inhalation of allergen at low-dose
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1432–1440, September 2001
How to Cite
Kassel, O., De Blay, F., Duvernelle, C., Olgart, C., Israel-Biet, D., Krieger, P., Moreau, L., Muller, C., Pauli, G. and Frossard, N. (2001), Local increase in the number of mast cells and expression of nerve growth factor in the bronchus of asthmatic patients after repeated inhalation of allergen at low-dose. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1432–1440. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01177.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 8 August 2000; revised 10 February 2001; accepted 30 March 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.