Factors related to allergic sensitization to aeroallergens in a cross-sectional study in adults: The Copenhagen Allergy Study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1409–1417, September 2001
How to Cite
Linneberg, A., Nielsen, N. H., Madsen, F., Frølund, L., Dirksen, A. and Jørgensen, T. (2001), Factors related to allergic sensitization to aeroallergens in a cross-sectional study in adults: The Copenhagen Allergy Study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1409–1417. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01178.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 13 October 2000; revised 26 February 2001; accepted 22 March 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.