Difference in exposure to airborne major rat allergen (Rat n 1) and to endotoxin in rat quarters according to tasks
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1449–1456, September 2001
How to Cite
Lieutier-Colas, F., Meyer, P., Larsson, P., Malmberg, P., Frossard, N., Pauli, G. and De Blay, F. (2001), Difference in exposure to airborne major rat allergen (Rat n 1) and to endotoxin in rat quarters according to tasks. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1449–1456. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01180.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 30 December 1999; revised 7 March 2001; accepted 26 March 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.