Heterogeneity of IgE epitopes of vinyl sulphone reactive dye: human serum albumin that react with IgE
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1779–1786, November 2001
How to Cite
Park, J. W., Kang, D. B., Choi, S. Y., Kim, C. W., Kim, K. S. and Hong, C.-S. (2001), Heterogeneity of IgE epitopes of vinyl sulphone reactive dye: human serum albumin that react with IgE. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1779–1786. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01194.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Submitted 30 January 2001; revised 21 March 2001; accepted 30 April 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.