Degranulation influences heparin-associated inhibition of RT-PCR in human lung mast cells
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1631–1635, October 2001
How to Cite
Glaum, M. C., Wang, Y., Raible, D. G. and Schulman, E. S. (2001), Degranulation influences heparin-associated inhibition of RT-PCR in human lung mast cells. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1631–1635. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01196.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Submitted 21 December 1998; revised 9 January 2001; accepted 24 April 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.