Crete: does farming explain urban and rural differences in atopy?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1822–1828, December 2001
How to Cite
Barnes, M., Cullinan, P., Athanasaki, P., MacNeill, S., Hole, A. M., Harris, J., Kalogeraki, S., Chatzinikolaou, M., Drakonakis, N., Bibaki-Liakou, V., Newman Taylor, A. J. and Bibakis, I. (2001), Crete: does farming explain urban and rural differences in atopy?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1822–1828. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01240.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 14 December 2000; accepted 3 May 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.