T cell responses to recombinant isoforms, synthetic peptides and a mutant variant of Lep d 2, a major allergen from the dust mite Lepidoglyphus destructor
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1881–1890, December 2001
How to Cite
Eriksson, T. L. J., Gafvelin, G., Elfman, L. H. M., Johansson, C., Van Hage-Hamsten, M. and Olsson, S. (2001), T cell responses to recombinant isoforms, synthetic peptides and a mutant variant of Lep d 2, a major allergen from the dust mite Lepidoglyphus destructor. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 31: 1881–1890. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01242.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Submitted 29 November 2000; revised 30 March 2001; accepted 14 June 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.