Coding single nucleotide polymorphism in the high-affinity immunoglobulin E receptor b chain (Fc"RI-b) gene is associated with immunoglobulin E receptor-mediated histamine release from basophils
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 751–755, May 2002
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-K., Oh, S.-Y., Oh, H.-B., Chun, S.-Y., Cho, S.-H., Koh, Y.-Y., Min, K.-U. and Kim, Y.-Y. (2002), Coding single nucleotide polymorphism in the high-affinity immunoglobulin E receptor b chain (Fc"RI-b) gene is associated with immunoglobulin E receptor-mediated histamine release from basophils. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 751–755. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01295.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2002
- Submitted 14 April 2001; revised 27 July 2001; accepted 29 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.