Controlled administration of penicillin to patients with a positive history but negative skin and specific serum IgE tests
Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 270–276, February 2002
How to Cite
Torres, M. J., Mayorga, C., Leyva, L., Guzman, A. E., Cornejo-García, J. A., Juarez, C. and Blanca, M. (2002), Controlled administration of penicillin to patients with a positive history but negative skin and specific serum IgE tests. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 270–276. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01296.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2002
- Submitted 1 March 2001; revised 7 June 2001; accepted 29 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!