What is the role of the hevein-like domain of fruit class I chitinases in their allergenic capacity?
Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 448–454, March 2002
How to Cite
Dìaz-Perales, A., Sánchez-Monge, R., Blanco, C., Lombardero, M., Carillo, T. and Salcedo, G. (2002), What is the role of the hevein-like domain of fruit class I chitinases in their allergenic capacity?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 448–454. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01306.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2002
- Submitted 19 April 2001; revised 9 July 2001; accepted 31 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.