Lack of association between a polymorphism in the interleukin-13 gene and total serum immunoglobulin E level among nuclear families in Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 387–390, March 2002
How to Cite
Celedón, J. C., Soto-Quiros, M. E., Palmer, L. J., Senter, J., Mosley, J., Silverman, E. K. and Weiss, S. T. (2002), Lack of association between a polymorphism in the interleukin-13 gene and total serum immunoglobulin E level among nuclear families in Costa Rica. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 387–390. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01348.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
- Submitted 27 February 2001; revised 25 August 2001; accepted 22 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.