Presented at the annual meeting of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology, July 2001
Is allergen avoidance effective?*
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 662–666, May 2002
How to Cite
Gore, R. B. and Custovic, A. (2002), Is allergen avoidance effective?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 662–666. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01366.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.