The allergen profile of ash (Fraxinus excelsior) pollen: cross-reactivity with allergens from various plant species
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 933–941, June 2002
How to Cite
Niederberger, V., Purohit, A., Oster, J. P., Spitzauer, S., Valenta, R. and Pauli, G. (2002), The allergen profile of ash (Fraxinus excelsior) pollen: cross-reactivity with allergens from various plant species. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 933–941. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01369.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Submitted 13 June 2001; revised 25 August 2001; accepted 1 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.