Intranasal application of purified protein derivative suppresses the initiation but not the exacerbation of allergic rhinitis in mice
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 951–959, June 2002
How to Cite
Hattori, H., Okano, M., Yamamoto, T., Yoshino, T., Yamashita, Y., Watanabe, T., Satoskar, A. R., Harn, D. A. and Nishizaki, K. (2002), Intranasal application of purified protein derivative suppresses the initiation but not the exacerbation of allergic rhinitis in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 951–959. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01389.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Submitted 9 May 2001; revised 7 November 2001; accepted 31 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.