Role of interleukin-13 in eosinophil accumulation and airway remodelling in a mouse model of chronic asthma
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1104–1111, July 2002
How to Cite
Kumar, R. K., Herbert, C., Yang, M., Koskinen, A. M. L., McKenzie, A. N. J. and Foster, P. S. (2002), Role of interleukin-13 in eosinophil accumulation and airway remodelling in a mouse model of chronic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1104–1111. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01420.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2002
- Submitted 1 October 2001; revised 3 January 2002; accepted 30 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.