Eosinophilic inflammation and airway hyper-responsiveness are profoundly inhibited by a helminth (Ascaris suum) extract in a murine model of asthma
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1659–1666, November 2002
How to Cite
Lima, C., Perini, A., Garcia, M. L. B., Martins, M. A., Teixeira, M. M. and Macedo, M. S. (2002), Eosinophilic inflammation and airway hyper-responsiveness are profoundly inhibited by a helminth (Ascaris suum) extract in a murine model of asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1659–1666. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01506.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2002
- Submitted 26 February 2002; revised 30 April 2002; accepted 11 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.