High prevalence of current asthma and active smoking effect among the elderly
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1706–1712, December 2002
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-K., Kim, S.-H., Tak, Y.-J., Jee, Y.-K., Lee, B.-J., Kim, S.-H., Park, H.-W., Jung, J.-W., Bahn, J.-W., Chang, Y.-S., Choi, D.-C., Chang, S.-I., Min, K.-U., Kim, Y.-Y. and Cho, S.-H. (2002), High prevalence of current asthma and active smoking effect among the elderly. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1706–1712. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01524.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Submitted 29 December 2001; revised 20 March 2002; accepted 17 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.