Suplatast tosilate inhibits thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine production by antigen-specific human Th2 cells
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1782–1786, December 2002
How to Cite
Oda, N., Minoguchi, K., Tanaka, A., Yokoe, T., Minoguchi, H., Matsuo, H., Nakashima, M., Tasaki, T. and Adachi, M. (2002), Suplatast tosilate inhibits thymus- and activation-regulated chemokine production by antigen-specific human Th2 cells. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1782–1786. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01547.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Submitted 9 April 2002; revised 24 June 2002; accepted 10 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.