Comparison of four allergen-sampling methods in conventional and allergy prevention classrooms
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1776–1781, December 2002
How to Cite
Karlsson, A.-S., Renström, A., Hedrén, M. and Larsson, K. (2002), Comparison of four allergen-sampling methods in conventional and allergy prevention classrooms. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1776–1781. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01553.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Submitted 16 October 2001; revised 13 September 2002; accepted 21 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.