The range of minimum provoking doses in hazelnut-allergic patients as determined by double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1757–1762, December 2002
How to Cite
Wensing, M., Penninks, A. H., Hefle, S. L., Akkerdaas, J. H., Van Ree, R., Koppelman, S. J., Bruijnzeel-Koomen, C. A. F. M. and Knulst, A. C. (2002), The range of minimum provoking doses in hazelnut-allergic patients as determined by double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1757–1762. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2002.01555.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Submitted 20 February 2002; revised 14 April 2002; accepted 14 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.