Association of alcohol consumption with total serum immunoglobulin E levels and allergic sensitization in an adult population-based survey
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 199–205, February 2003
How to Cite
González-Quintela, A., Gude, F., Boquete, O., Rey, J., Meijide, L. M., Suarez, F., Fernández-Merino, M. C., Pérez, L. F. and Vidal, C. (2003), Association of alcohol consumption with total serum immunoglobulin E levels and allergic sensitization in an adult population-based survey. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 199–205. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01582.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
- Submitted 27 May 2002; revised 13 September 2002; accepted 16 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.