These authors contributed equally to work described in this manuscript.
The role of the epidermal growth factor receptor in sustaining neutrophil inflammation in severe asthma
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 233–240, February 2003
How to Cite
Hamilton, L. M., Torres-Lozano, C., Puddicombe, S. M., Richter, A., Kimber, I., Dearman, R. J., Vrugt, B., Aalbers, R., Holgate, S. T., Djukanović, R., Wilson, S. J. and Davies, D. E. (2003), The role of the epidermal growth factor receptor in sustaining neutrophil inflammation in severe asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 233–240. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01593.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
- Submitted 23 July 2002; revised 3 October 2002; accepted 1 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.