Marked improvement of the basophil activation test by detecting CD203c instead of CD63
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 259–265, February 2003
How to Cite
Boumiza, R., Monneret, G., Forissier, M.-F., Savoye, J., Gutowski, M.-C., Powell, W. S. and Bienvenu, J. (2003), Marked improvement of the basophil activation test by detecting CD203c instead of CD63. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 259–265. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01594.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Submitted 20 August 2002; revised 3 October 2002; accepted 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.