Effect of lysed Enterococcus faecalis FK-23 (LFK) on allergen-induced peritoneal accumulation of eosinophils in mice
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 684–687, May 2003
How to Cite
Shimada, T., Cheng, L., Ide, M., Fukuda, S., Enomoto, T. and Shirakawa, T. (2003), Effect of lysed Enterococcus faecalis FK-23 (LFK) on allergen-induced peritoneal accumulation of eosinophils in mice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 684–687. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01654.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2003
- Submitted 12 April 2002; revised 22 November 2002; accepted 17 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.