CD63 expression on basophils as a tool for the diagnosis of pollen-associated food allergy: sensitivity and specificity
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 607–614, May 2003
How to Cite
Erdmann, S. M., Heussen, N., Moll-Slodowy, S., Merk, H. F. and Sachs, B. (2003), CD63 expression on basophils as a tool for the diagnosis of pollen-associated food allergy: sensitivity and specificity. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 33: 607–614. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2003.01660.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Submitted 31 May 2002; revised 17 August 2002; accepted 8 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!